Work for us
Here at SBCA we’re always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference to our clients’ lives.
Ready for a Challenge?
Here at SBCA we’re always on the lookout for talented people who want to make a difference to our clients’ lives. Whether you’re a fully qualified accountant, someone just starting out on their accountancy career, or an ambitious administrator who would like to work in a finance environment, we’d love to hear from you…
What you can expect from us:
- Crystal clear guidelines on exactly what is expected of you, including your role, responsibilities, and how we measure your performance.
- All the materials and equipment you need to enable you to do your job well
- The opportunity to do what you do best everyday.
- Ongoing training to allow you to do your job to a high standard.
- Support if you have problems with your job.
- Regular information on Practice performance and your personal performance, including praise and recognition where appropriate.
- The chance to let the Practice know your views and ideas.
- A chance to improve your skills and knowledge to help you develop your position within the Practice.
You’ll also benefit from:
- Free parking
- Casual Friday’s
- Early Friday finish
- Flexible working
- Team meet-ups and Events
- Free tea and (Proper) coffee, freshly ground
- An excellent working environment.
…but before you take the plunge in starting your journey with us, it’s important to understand the environment we operate in. Therefore, before applying to join the team, please take time to read the following, as if it’s not right for you, you’re not right for us:
We want to be the best at what we do. In pursuit of this purpose, we will hold to these values, which we use as a benchmark when considering our actions, and the decisions we make:
We embrace “Teamship Rules” and the team agree the rules that they will operate under. Although the team add to our rules on an ongoing basis, the 4 main non-negotiables are: