Managing your private wealth
Your success as a growing business means you’re creating personal wealth that you’ve perhaps not had before. So, how do you get it out of your company as effectively as possible, and maximise your investment returns?
Working towards your financial freedom
We won’t actually talk to you about money to start with – our service focuses on you rather than financial products. We’ll want to understand how you’ve got to where you are today, what drives you and where you see yourself in 5 or 10 years’ time. Once we’ve identified your lifestyle needs, we’ll help you work towards the financial freedom to achieve it.
Building up wealth in your growing business is a lovely problem to have. Perhaps it’s one you haven’t had before, or maybe you want to review what you’re doing with it at the moment. Either way, we invite you to sit down with Chris and an Independent Financial Advisor from our regulated sister company, SBCA Financial Services.
We’ll help you answer those big life questions:
- When can I afford to retire?
- When can I stop doing what I don’t want to do?
- How do I look after my family?
Our private wealth services at a glance
- Personal balance sheets (to track your wealth)
- Inheritance tax health checks
- Personal financial accounts (basically a set of accounts for your personal finances)
- Advice on trusts and family investment companies (FICs)
- Capital gains tax advice
- Exit and succession planning
- A personal financial memorandum to keep (a leather-bound folder with details of your net worth, your wills, deeds, etc).
SBCA Financial Services, with its highly qualified financial planners, offers:
- Pension reviews and advice
- Investment reviews and advice
- Savings reviews and advice.
You can’t put a value on being able to make decisions that give you more time to do what you want, and more choices to live the life you want. That’s why you need a service you can trust.
This firm is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 but we are able in certain circumstances to offer a limited range of investment services to clients because we are members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. We can provide these investment services if they are an incidental part of the professional services we have been engaged to provide.