Your tax dates for the month ahead:
1 November 2018
- Payment of corporation tax liabilities for periods ended 31 January 2018 for small and medium-sized companies not liable to pay by instalments.
2 November 2018
- Filing date for form P46 (Car) for quarter ended 5 October 2018.
5 November 2018
- Deadline for specified employment intermediaries to file return for tax quarter ended 5 October 2018.
7 November 2018
- Due date for VAT returns and payment for 30 September 2018 quarter (electronic payment).
14 November 2018
- Quarterly corporation tax instalment for large companies depending on accounting year end.
Monthly EC sales list if paper return used.
19 November 2018
- Pay PAYE, National Insurance, construction industry scheme and student loan liabilities for month ended 5 November 2018 if not paying electronically.
- File monthly construction industry scheme return.
21 November 2018
- File online monthly EC sales list. Submit supplementary intrastat declarations for October 2018.
22 November 2018
- PAYE, National Insurance, construction industry scheme and student loan liabilities should have cleared into HMRC bank account.
30 November 2018
- Companies House should have received accounts of private companies with 28 February 2018 year end.
- Companies House should have received accounts of public limited companies with 31 May 2018 year end.
- HMRC should have received corporation tax self-assessment returns for companies with accounting periods ended 30 November 2017.
Need some help with your tax affairs? Get in touch with the team here, we’ll be happy to help.